Suitable for deburring, polishing and cutter mark removal on inner diameter and counterbored part exceeding 150mm in depth
The tool can be mounted on an equipment which can control the rotation speed. The tool must be rotated over 8000min-1.
|Product code||Brush diameter
|Overall length L
|Maximum rotational speed
*This is a special order item. Please contact us for the details.
*The Brush size is approximate as the tip expands by rotating.
The Brush will break off when
○ being machined beyond the maximum rotational speed
○ being used with a pneumatic tool
○ being rotated outside the cylinder (outside workpiece)
In the following cases, the Brush may break off
○ off -center cross hole and angled cross hole
○ t-shaped hole: if the cross hole diameter is equal to or greater than the main bore diameter.
○ cross-shaped hole:if the cross hole diameter is more than 70% of the main bore diameter.