Ideal for deburring, polishing, and removing cutter marks on inner diameters and counterbores exceeding 150mm in depth
This tool can be mounted on full cover type of equipment which can control the rotational speed. The tool must be rotated over 8,000 min⁻¹.
|Product code||Brush diameter
|Shank diameter Ds
|Overall length L
|Maximum rotational speed
*This is a special order item. Please contact us for the details.
*The Brush size is approximate as the tip expands by rotating.
The Brush will break off if
○ rotated beyond the maximum rotational speed
○ used with a pneumatic tool
○ rotated outside the cylinder (outside workpiece)
In the following cases, the Brush may break off
○ off -center cross hole and angled cross hole
○ if the cross hole diameter is equal to or greater than the main bore diameter in case of T-shaped cross hole
○ if the cross hole diameter is more than 70% of the main bore diameter in case of cross-shaped